Apple has announced the winners of the 2023 App Store Awards. The list includes innovations, games, and apps designed for entertainment and to make life easier.
It’s that time of year again when Apple reveals the winners of the annual App Store Awards for 2023. This year, the iPhone 15 Pro MAX developer has received exceptional nominations across its categories, such as Apps, Games, and Cultural Innovation. Last year, the cultural innovation award went to the point-and-click adventure title “Inua – A Story in Ice and Time,” published by ARTE Experience.
The App Store Awards for 2023 have been announced, and the winners have been selected by Apple. As CEO Tim Cook stated last year, “From self-taught solo creators to international teams spanning the globe, these developers are making a meaningful impact that represents the ways in which apps and games continue to drive culture, leaving a seismic influence on our communities and lives.” The App Store Awards 2023 aims to celebrate all the innovations made throughout the year using Apple devices. Below are the winners of the App Store Awards for 2023!
App Store Awards 2023 Winners – Apps
- iPhone App of the Year – AllTrails, from AllTrails,Inc.
- iPad App of the Year – Prêt-à-Makeup, from Prêt-à-Template
- Mac App of the Year – Photomator, from UAB Pixelmator Team
- Apple TV App of the Year – MUBI, from MUBI, Inc.
- Apple Watch App of the Year – SmartGym, from Mateus Abras.
App Store Awards 2023 Winners – Games
- iPhone Game of the Year – Honkai: Star Rail, from COGNOSPHERE PTE. LTD.
- iPad Game of the Year – Lost in Play, from Snapbreak Games.
- Mac Game of the Year – Lies of P, from NEOWIZ
- Apple Arcade Game of the Year – Hello Kitty Island Adventure, from Sunblink
App Store Awards – Cultural Impact
In addition to the most-used or best overall apps for specific scenarios, Apple also highlights the apps that have the greatest cultural impacts of the year. Apple’s App Store Editors select five titles that have made the most significant impact, pushing the boundaries of what apps in the same space are limited to while taking it a step further.
- Pok Pok from Pok Pok
- Proloquo from AssistiveWare
- Too Good To Go from Too Good To Go
- Unpacking from Humble Bundle
- Finding Hannah from Fein Games GmbH
Congratulations to all the winners and runner-ups of the App Store Awards 2023. Fans can visit the official Apple website for the complete list of 2023 nominations.